Sunday, June 21, 2009

Holy Moly! I Have a Blog!

It has been over a month since my last entry. That's a bit weak, even for me. It just feels weird to think of blogging when I'm still living out of boxes. Actually, I'm pretty much just walking around boxes filled with non-essentials by now. The stuff I need to live is put away. I really need to get to work on unpacking much more purposefully, but it's just so hot.

Oh yeah, the move went well, the closing is...over, the best thing about it. We have our house and we still like it. We have fresh paint in some rooms and dire need of paint in others. We discovered a few days ago, when it finally got hot in this part of the country, that our A/C does not actually cool the house. It runs, it blows, but no coolness. Luckily, it turns out our house came with a warranty, so it should be covered. And once it's less than 80 degrees in here, well THEN I shall get to work on unpacking in earnest. Mmhmm. Yep.

But that's also why we got a house with a basement. It's about 75 down there, so we're not doing too bad. That's cool enough to play Wii (which Erich got me for my birthday a month ago... gee, it HAS been a long time!) and ignore boxes!

This week brings Music Camp at church--a new and improved Singing School! Remember Singing School? I was such a young, unmarried blogger then. Sigh.

No comments: