Sunday, April 10, 2011

30 Days #2

Day 02 - Where you'd like to be in 10 years

I would like to be right here or not too far away. I hope that we're in a comfortable enough place to do some traveling. I really want to go back to Germany some day. I assume we'll be in a new house in 10 years, as we're in something between a small starter and a 10+ year house right now. I also assume I'll have three or four kids 10 years from now, and that sounds nice. I can't say a lot more right now because there are just so many questions. I've got some ambition, but mostly I just want to be content. My list for where I want to be in one year would be much longer, but ten? There's a zillion variables. Too many to fathom.

Day 03 - Your views on drugs and alcohol
Day 04 - Your views on religion
Day 05 - A time you thought about ending your own life
Day 06 - Write 30 interesting facts about yourself.
Day 07 - Your zodiac sign and if you think it fits your personality
Day 08 - A moment you felt the most satisfied with your life
Day 09 - How you hope your future will be like
Day 10 - Discuss your first love and first kiss.
Day 11 - Put your ipod on shuffle and write 10 songs that pop up.
Day 12 - Bullet your whole day.
Day 13 - Somewhere you'd like to move or visit
Day 14 - Your earliest memory
Day 15 - Your favorite blogs
Day 16 - Your views on mainstream music
Day 17 - Your highs and lows of this past year
Day 18 - Your beliefs
Day 19 - Disrespecting your parents
Day 20 - How important you think education is
Day 21 - One of your favorite shows
Day 22 - How have you changed in the past 2 years?
Day 23 - Give pictures of 5 guys who are famous and who you find attractive.
Day 24 - Your favorite movie and what it's about
Day 25 - Someone who fascinates you and why
Day 26 - What kind of person attracts you?
Day 27 - A problem that you have had
Day 28 - Something that you miss
Day 29 - Goals for the next 30 days
Day 30 - Your highs and lows this month

No comments: