Friday, September 18, 2009

Friday Five: 9/18

Fantastic! A sensitive-topic-for-me Friday Five on a day when I'm already feeling down in the dumps. What fun!

1. If there was one thing about your body you could change, what would it be?

I have to pick one? Okay, I wish my body were more fit.

2. Would you rather lose 10lbs or 10 points off your IQ?

Um, duh. Who would pick to lower their IQ? Unless they were truly worried about being underweight, which is a pretty fictional idea to me. Anyway, I would rather lose 10 pounds... or 40.

3. When you look in the mirror, are you happy with what you see?

Sometimes. It usually depends on if it's a full-length mirror or not.

4. Have you ever dyed your hair?

Yes. I'm currently going back to my roots.

5. How often do you weigh yourself?

Now that I'm pregnant and outweigh my husband, never. I allow myself to be weighed at the OB's office. In the past, it was far too often, up to 2-3 times a day. Hopefully in my postpartum life I can find balance and go to once a week or so.

No comments: