Friday, December 18, 2009

Friday Five: 12/18

Morning Routine!

1. What time do you usually wake up on weekdays?

Anytime from 7:30-9:30, depending on what I have to do that day.

2. What about weekends?

Saturdays, usually between 8 and 10, again, depending on what I plan to accomplish. On Sundays, if I'm the organist that weekend, I get up between 6:30 and 6:45. Otherwise, it depends on which church service I have to be at!

3. What do you eat for breakfast?

Lately, usually cereal, sometimes a bagel. I really love egg and cheese on a bagel or toast, but I haven't done that in a while.

4. Do you take a shower at night or in the morning?

"Morning." But if the first thing I have to be out of the house for is afternoon piano lessons, sometimes it's in the afternoon.

5. How long does it take you to get ready?

Drawn-out morning with shower, then breakfast and reading blogs, and eventual make-up and hair-drying: up to a few hours. Usual morning with no time in between bathroomly tasks: about an hour. Early morning with shower: as short as 30 minutes, especially if I don't blow-dry. Early morning without shower: 15-20 minutes.

It takes sooooo much longer to get dressed with this giant bump. It's so awesome when my aim is good on the first try with undies and pants.


And now you are all extremely edified. You're welcome!

No comments: