Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Trick or Treat

Halloween was Sunday dinner at my parents' house. We went for a brief walk and called it trick-or-treating.


Lily was a ladybug.


All three of us.

(I apologize for my appearance. I probably should keep my mouth shut and stop seeing things that no one else does, but I find it hard to believe that I'm that fat. The sweater and pants are both way too big, so let's blame the clothes. I keep meaning to shop for myself, and it keeps not happening.)

Alice! This kid is a champion smiler.


The three cousins. Alayna actually was trick-or-treating.


My cousin, Nathan, wife Anna, and baby Jacob were there! Jacob was the cutest pumpkin ever.



2 comments:

Abigail said...

Hi! I'm moving back to Chicago in December. I hope to get to see you and Erich and meet Lily!!

Happy NaNoBloMo
:)
Abs

Susan K said...

Congratulations on your new job! We'll definitely have to get together!