Saturday, September 1, 2007

Haha, oops

So, this is sorta funny: I started this new blog which was linked to the gmail account I was already using, and it's all about my life changes, and it's just so great.

And then I realized one of the things that's going to change is my email address.... HA! So, I'm like, oh man, do I have to start a new blog after how much I've posted in this one and tricked it out to my liking?

But luckily, blogspot is pretty awesome, and I just went ahead and added my future self as a contributor to this blog. So there are two Susans posting to this blog now. (I can hear the voice of my 23-month-old niece saying, "TWO! SUSANS! Two, fee [three]!" She can pretty much count. She's a genius, but that's for another post on another day.)

And a quick note for tonight: I'm officially moved out of my old flat! Yay! I live in only two places now!

AND THE WEDDING'S IN THREE WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-O

No comments: