Friday, October 5, 2007

I miss blogging!

Just dropping by to say that I'm married now! Yay! It's awesome, and I love my husband (duh, I married him). We're having a GREAT time in Hawaii and I've taken about 800 pictures already. I'm hoping to organize them and include them in detailed blog posts when I get back. And of course, I'll recap the wedding at some point. I think. I feel as though I must, as on that day I heard people say things like "best wedding ever." In fact, Erich and I as well as a lot of people who didn't get married that day heard a lot of such comments, referring to the Gavin-Keller wedding. So... it's hard to argue with so many satisfied guests. :)

Again, I'm really looking forward to blogging about my experiences of the past few weeks. Right now I'm still just soaking it all in. I shall leave you now with a video of our first dance, which we worked very hard on. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

You might want to take a peek at my blog when you get a chance. (I know you've been pretty busy.)

Signed,
One of your satisfied guests

Elephantschild said...

(here via Cheryl's blog)

WOW! I'm in total awe... beautiful.

Lovely dress, too. :)