Friday, November 21, 2008

Friday Five: 11/21

Feelings...

1. What made you happy this week?

Erich did a big grocery shopping trip. I've been a little under the weather and it meant a lot that he just made a big list and bought a bunch of food, including planning a bunch of meals. Thanks, honey!

2. What made you sad?

I honestly can't think of anything. Yay for no sadness!

3. What made you angry?

The computer program that records TV for us keeps malfunctioning, and once again our Thursday TV shows didn't get recorded. For various reasons, it's probably only worked once for us this fall season.

4. What are you looking forward to in the next week?

Thanksgiving! One of my favorite holidays. This year is Erich's extended family, and it's going to be a crazy huge gathering. My favorite!

5. What are you not looking forward to?

Erich has to go to Mexico City next week, Sunday through the wee hours of Thursday morning. I am NOT looking forward to this.



No comments: