Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Wish List

Greetings! After a week-and-a-half hiatus, I'm back to blogging. Thanksgiving was delightful, but no time for that now: Advent is upon us, and my family is asking for gift ideas.

  • I like to watch DVDs of TV shows. One show I don't own but would like is 30Rock, seasons 1 and/or 2.
  • Brain Age 2 for my DS. This looks soooo fun.
  • Sing the Faith songbook and CD--a fantastic way to better learn the Small Catechism.
  • A new winter hat with a design similar to this. Keep in mind, I have a large head. Also, I have a black wool coat and a new brown down coat, so a color that would match both is preferred.
  • Kitchen implements: I'm in need of a potato masher, measuring cups, measuring spoons, and mixing bowls--non-metal and with pouring spouts for batter.
  • A Nintendo Wii. A girl can dream, right?
  • I also wouldn't say no to a new scarf.
  • I love purses. I'm always in search of a new perfect purse, and I've been as yet unsuccessful, so maybe someone else can do the work for me. :)

That's all I can think of for now. Good enough, Mom? ;)

No comments: