Greetings! After a week-and-a-half hiatus, I'm back to blogging. Thanksgiving was delightful, but no time for that now: Advent is upon us, and my family is asking for gift ideas.
- I like to watch DVDs of TV shows. One show I don't own but would like is 30Rock, seasons 1 and/or 2.
- Brain Age 2 for my DS. This looks soooo fun.
- Sing the Faith songbook and CD--a fantastic way to better learn the Small Catechism.
- A new winter hat with a design similar to this. Keep in mind, I have a large head. Also, I have a black wool coat and a new brown down coat, so a color that would match both is preferred.
- Kitchen implements: I'm in need of a potato masher, measuring cups, measuring spoons, and mixing bowls--non-metal and with pouring spouts for batter.
- A Nintendo Wii. A girl can dream, right?
- I also wouldn't say no to a new scarf.
- I love purses. I'm always in search of a new perfect purse, and I've been as yet unsuccessful, so maybe someone else can do the work for me. :)
That's all I can think of for now. Good enough, Mom? ;)