Friday, February 6, 2009

Friday Five: 2/6

Hodge Podge!

1. What activity can you not believe you survived in your childhood?

My family's favorite story is how I almost got mowed over by a car on a mountain road while on vacation in CO when I was five. I LIVED, get over it. :)

2. What activity can you not believe kids get away with today?

The insane amount of texting they do, including all those skanky kids texting naked photos of themselves around their high schools.

3. If you could be anyone else in the world live or dead, who would you choose to be?

Just a better version of myself. I'm getting pretty good at it, so I wouldn't want to throw that away.

4. A lot of people think they've been in love at 15 or 16 years old, do you think you now look back and think you were a stupid kid or do you believe that you were old enough to know what love is?

Ha, this sounds like it was written by a college student or something. When I was in my mid-teens, I was a stupid kid and I knew it. Therefore, I felt brilliant and superior for my knowledge of my stupidity. I never once fancied myself in love. I knew love meant getting married and all that, and I couldn't imagine marrying anyone in high school.

5. Do you think it is possible to remain in love with someone you once loved, but haven't seen in a year? (sic)

I wouldn't know. I suppose it would depend on the kind of year that passed. Otherwise, n/a.


Headed to Galena this weekend!

No comments: