Thursday, March 19, 2009

Moments in Spain: Saint Sebastian

I left for Spain almost a year ago! And I still have so many pictures and memories to share and archive.

The sunshine around Chicagoland lately has reminded me of our day in San Sebastiàn. You might remember the beach photos here and the seafood we ate here. We spent a lot of the day walking around and seeing the sights. For example, this is a typical street in San Sebastiàn:



We walked through such a street to find this church, which I believe is dedicated to Saint Sebastian:



Saint Sebastian was a third century martyr, usually depicted tied to a post and shot with arrows.





I took a picture of a very old-looking part of the facade when I saw a wedding party. So, Harriet the Spy-style, I whipped out my camera and took a picture.



No comments: