Friday, September 19, 2008

Friday Five: 9/19

I'm going to try this. It's like getting to do a mini-meme every week. Yay, cookie-cutter blog content!

1. What did you want to be when you were a kid?

I wanted to be a teacher or a waitress when I was very young. Then I went through my artist/architect phase before I realized at about age 11 or 12 that I wanted to be a musician of some kind.

2. What is your proudest accomplishment so far?

If I have to narrow it down to one thing, the answer is easy: my marriage to my really super wonderful husband.

3. What is your dream job?

Stay-at-home mom. Really. With teaching piano and playing organ on the side. Basically, a promotion from what I'm doing now.

4. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?


I hope to have a bunch of kids and a house with my husband.

5. What does it take to make you happy?

Okay, this is a pretty vague question, so here's a vague answer: If I feel respected and safe, I'm happy.

No comments: