Thursday, September 4, 2008

Oh, Memories

Remember this post from almost exactly a year ago? I was so young and unmarried then. *sigh*...

Anyway, I thought about that post yesterday when I had a sudden realization that The Office Season 4 DVD set had come out on Monday, and if I wanted a good deal with any kind of extra goody, I needed to go right away.

So after I checked out the buying guide at officetally.com, I decided on Circuit City. And now, I'm the proud owner of the very overpriced ($33 for only 13 episodes?!?) four-disc set and cute little stapler in "gelatin" keychain.


My life is now a little more complete than it was 24 hours ago. :)

1 comment:

jessica @pianomomsicle said...

i haven't been able to justify buying it yet, but i so want to!

Enjoy the season: my favorite line is "Did I stutter?"